Monday, September 29, 2008

Eczema

I almost forgot how bad Xinyi skin used to be, until i looked at this photo again. This photo was taken when Xinyi is around 1 months plus.
I starred at this photo just now for a good 5 mins. Keep reminding myself that i shouldn't let this happen to my second daughter again. I shall if possible only feed my baby breast milk and breastfeed her as long as possible. I shall control my diet to exclude those food that might be pass through breast milk and trigger the allergies.
I remember how heartbroken i was that time. Every time i looked at other babies that have such fair and white skin, I keep wondering why my girl need to suffer this. I felt so guilty applying those steroid cream on her skin everyday.
I'm glad that at least now Xinyi allergies are under much control. We just brought her for allergies test last month and it did identified a few major allergens that trigger her allergies. We will do our best to make sure our girl live a healthy life.
Now, just wish that my girl (second one) won't suffer the same thing. Keep my finger cross.



No comments: