Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another 5 weeks

Another 5 weeks baby will due. This time, i'm not getting anxious at all. Not even a slightly excitement. However , i i still can't wait for the baby to come out. Tummy is getting too big for me to move around. Xinyi still required alot of hugging and carrying at this stage and this has become a burden for me. I always feel short of breath after carrying for just like 1 mins.
Only today, i start to wash all my sarong that i plan to wear during the confinement. I will probably wash the baby cloths tomorrow. Just incase baby decided to come out early.
And i haven't think of any name for baby.
I really have to start think of the baby. Not just Xinyi everytime. I just don't know how i can spare time for my baby, as i just spend all my energy and mind taking care Xinyi now.
Just wonder how the mothers of more than 1 taking care of her kids?

1 comment:

Moo Mummy said...

off cause, Xinyi will"glu"toyou more often when the new bb arrive. Jealous!My is like that loh...