Friday, September 26, 2008

I thought i'm ready but

I'm not. I'm not ready to pop yet. Yesterday night when i feel that my tummy get tigten inregulary i actually went into the panic mood. I'm so panic that i'm going to pop this few days and i start to hope and pray that i'm not going to pop in another week or so. I think i'm panic because i'm not ready to take care of a new born yet. Not ready to went through the sleepless night and frequent feedings of taking care of newborn. Not ready to love another human being in my life. Not ready to go through the boring confinement period. Not ready to have a stranger aka confinement lady in my house for the whole month. Not ready to let other people ( my mum or my mohter in law) to take care of xinyi during my confiment. Not ready of not being able to fetch Xinyi to and back from school. Not ready to struggle through the breastfeeding journey. I think i can go for a long list if i continue to think about this.
So hopefully i won't deliver before hari raya holiday. Let me enjoy my holiday peacefully, Please..

Thanks whoever up there that my tummy is not feeling tense anymore. So i don't think i will pop within this few days. Arigato..

No comments: