Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Regarding ps again

Here I am again, a worried mum, my DD doesn't poo for 4 days straight already. I think it has become a habit for her to poo only every 3 or 4 days. And everytime she poo, it involved straining, complaining, whinning, and even crying if the poo is too hard. The process sometimes can take up for more than half an hour to 1 hour before she succesfully push the poo out. And you can imagine how stressful both of us during the process. And most of the time, she will have the urge to poo for a few times in a day before she manage to poo.
I've been very hardworking on feeding her fruits , water. But my daughter just not the type that like to eat. I have to chase her around the house to make sure she finish her fruits or drink her water. I'm seriously getting very tired to do that everyday. No matter what, she just won't eat if i didn't force it into her mouth.
I know alot of mothers out there are probably facing the same issue, and it will be the phase that will be over soon. I hope, my girl's difficultly in pooing will be over soon, and she will start to enjoy her fruits more and drink more waters by her own. Or maybe i should potty train her so that she get use to poo everyday?
I'm not sending this post to the multiply inbox. This is more like my own writing to keep track, My own way of releasing my worried.

No comments: