Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day

I have a special feeling on the mother's day this year. Mainly because this is the first year that i celebrate mother's day as a mother myself. Since xinyi is still too young to understand this special day and get me something as an appreciation, i indeed hope my husband wiill at least get me a carnation or a small celebration on behalf of our daughter. Well, I will just keep my finger cross, mother's day is tomorrow and my hubby still have at least 2 days to get me something. I have hint him enough that i would like at least receive some flowers...:P But being not so sentimental person, i don't think he will really get me anything. He probably will think that he had brought me to have dinner at Nandos yesterday night and that's already consider a celebration for me. Haha..
My mum will be celebrating mother's day alone in perlis this year. My dad will need to attend a meeting in KL and won't be around that day. All of us are not staying in perlis anymore and we are not making any trip back to perlis on that day as well. My mum called me the other day and sounds a bit sad, so i decided to order something online for her. I order a 12 stalks of carnation (original order in purple color but they only have red), and a hampers which got some bird nesk, chichen essense etc. It's rather expensive, cost more than USD 100++. But i still is worth it if it can make my mum smile on that day. It suppose to deliver as a surprise for her but my sis is so worried that my mum might be going out on that day so she already hint my mum that she will be receiving something and hope that my mum still stay at home. Aiya, spoil the surprise pula. However, the florist called me yeterday said that they are not open on Sunday so they will deliver the flowers+ hampers to my mum one day earlier. Don't really feel happy about it but no choice. So i guess it will still be a surprise for my mum cos she will receive it today instead of tomorrow. Now i'm waiting at home, hopefully she will called me and said she already receive the flowers + hampers and it 's priceless if i can hear her happy voices.

No comments: