Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Double Cheese Burger, yummy yummy!!

Few days ago when my hubby went out dinner with his friends he asked what to "da bao " for me from McD. Being sick of always having Fillet O Fish, i decided to go for double cheese burger. And guess what, it's so delicious and i start to crave on it. I told my hubby that day that i want to make my own double cheese burger and my hubby is showing his normal black face and said "wooiii, very fatty one you know.. ". OK lar, i know i've put on alot of weight since i stop bf my xinyi but when it come to food, i cannot resist one you know. Anyway, didn't manage to get any ingredient for me to make double cheese burger when we went for our grocery shopping last weekend. Today i have to go to bank to transfer money for my sister and i wanted just to da bao the economy rice from a kopi tiam , just next to the bank. But i went there too late and all the dishes sold out. So happily i just drove to MCD and dabao my favourite double cheese burger lar. Wah shiok!! I order large somemore ler.. OK, just the fries and drink is large i also happen to love fries too. Come home, i just let xinyi play in the living room and i happily sit there and enjoy my burger and fries. Well, no photo to show. I will try to take more photo next time and update it in the blog.

No comments: