Thursday, May 3, 2007

I need to learn to let go

I always feel that i know my baby the best and no one else on the earth know how to take care my bb well except me. Whenever i have to leave my baby to someone else, it always linger in my mind whether my bb is being fed on schedule, whether she has been fed with water, whether her diapers is changed, and so on and so on.
Just like this two days , i've been sick and my MIL come help to take care of my little xinyi. I will keep on checking on whether my MIL prepare the correct amount of milk for her, whether she bath her with the correct shampoo, whether she applied cream after her bath, whether she give her enough water to drink., whether she feed her on the correct schedule. And even worse, i checked whether she use the correct plate and spoon to feed her and even remind her that she is using the wrong plate... :p And of course, my MIL show her unhappy face and tell me that everyone do things differently mar.. . I know i'm a little bit too much but i just feel worried.
I really need to learn to let go. MIL is doing her best to take care of her granddaughter and i know she is trying her best to follow my way too. I shouldn't spend my time checking on all the stuff she is doing instead i should be resting so that i can get well soon enough to take care of my little xinyi.
Oh xinyi.. mummy haven't kiss you for so many days already and mummy miss you terribly... But have to wait till mummy recover from the cough first.. love my little xinyi..

No comments: