Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I finally converted

Haha, not the religion lar. I mean I finally converted from using disposible diaper to cloth diaper for Xinyi.

Many many months ago, I came across this cloth diapers thing on one the parenting forum. Out of curiosity, i ordered one to try on Xinyi. Since it's only 1 and I can't really tell the benefit of it so I soon forgot about the idea of using cloth diaper. Then recently when I read some mother's blog , alot of them bring out the topic of converting to cloth diapers. I talked to hub about this and he agreed that we should buy more to try on Xinyi since our girl is prone to nappy rash and we think one of the reason is because of the disposible diapers she is wearing. Hub also hates that we have to throw so much disposable diapers a day. So i ordered 3 and after trying them for few days ( I means Xinyi trying them for few days), i'm very satisfied with it. So, i ordered another 6 and i received them today. I think Xinyi can probably go full time on cloth diapers during day time. We will still let her wear the disposable diapers during night time.

P1040317
BumGenius One Size diaper. I received this today! So colorful..

If you think that the cloth diaper is something like lampin (the traditional nappy). You are wrong, it's more like a disposable diapers but it's reusable/washable. You don't have to change the cloth diaper everytime your bb peeing. It can hold up the urine for 2-3 hours and the special cloth will still keep your baby bottom dry.

P1040316
This is Xinyi wearing Drybees cloth diapers, the very first cloth diaper that i bought.

No comments: