Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me and my dog

Xinyi love her toy dog so much that she almost carry the dog everywhere she goes.

This is my dog. When she naughty , i twist her ear.
IMG_0156

I write with my dog
IMG_0148

I play piano with my dog
IMG_0168

I ride with my dog
IMG_0193

I play ball without letting go my dog
IMG_0178

I even climb together with my dog
IMG_0225

Dog dog, you come down for a while first
IMG_0199

So that i can direct the music for you ya.
IMG_0222

Most of the time, i carry my dog like this
IMG_0176

But sometimes i do carry her like this
IMG_0190

Last but not least, need to take a " sui sui" photo with my beloved dog eh
IMG_0232

1 comment:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

You did take very nice photos... everytime I visit your blog, I admire all the pretty photos first! Xin Yi has a beloved dog and En En has a beloved Pooh bear as well...