Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm so happy i won

I'm not winning a big prize like 42" TV or Sony VIAO laptop. I hope i can win those some day. LOL.
I won a small game that held by a Malaysia cloth diaper online store. It's a photo contest that we just need to submit a photo of the cloth diapers on the cloth line. The winner of the best photo will get a " All day wetbag" that cost RM68.
This is the photo that i submit. Really like the sky as it's so blueeeeeeee.


cloths line 1

Eventhough the prize didn't cost alot. But it really make my day. I'm so happy ler.

1 comment:

Shida said...

hi sooming. r u in penang? im in penang as well. glad to know another cd mommy in penang besides sharine and angie. hopefully we can meet to chit chat about cd. hahahaha.

anyway...congratulations, u won the contest. i tot u lived in kk as well, such a beutiful sky...