Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Dream

I had a weird dream the other day. It has been a looooonnnnnnngggggg time i didn't have any dream so it's really funny. I can't really remember the actual content of the dream but what i do remember is that i'm still single and got a crash on someone that i don't know. hahaha. i can't remember that "someone" face right now. Strange ar, maybe deep down in my heart i do wish to be single again. That i will have a choice again for my life. Will i still choose to get married and have kid ? ummm. i'm not too sure about that myself.
If you ask me whether i'm happy after i have xinyi. I am, but not 100%. I know alot of people out there that feel so proud of being a mother and for them, they are 100% happy with the new baby. For me , i feel that my life is miserable after i have baby. I can't do all the stuff that i enjoy doing when i'm still single, or at least when without baby. I have less less less sleep a day which sometimes drive me crazy. But i do love her, with all my heart. I want to give the best thing to her. I want her to be healthy and happy. Doesn't really matter whether she is smarter or a bit dump. (p/s: of course i don't want her to be dump. that is not consider healthy if she is dump, right? ) :)

No comments: